2019 Ninja 1000
2019 Ninja 1000 for Sale at Moorooka Kawasaki in Moorooka, QLD | Specifications and Review Information
Ninja Sports Touring
The polished Ninja 1000 offers the comfort and convenience to for sport riding enthusiasts to take their seductively styled machines touring.
Smooth power delivery and extremely composed handling, the Ninja 1000 model features outstanding touring performance. Efficient wind protection, superb comfort and the clean-mount pannier system.
Loaded with the latest electronics technology that Kawasaki has to offer, the Ninja 1000 is equipped to meet a wide range of rider needs.
POWER MODE SELECTION
COOL AIR SYSTEM
KCMF (KAWASAKI CORNERING MANAGEMENT FUNCTION)
KTRC (KAWASAKI TRACTION CONTROL)
KIBS (KAWASAKI INTELLIGENT ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM)
ASSIST AND SLIPPER CLUTCH
FRONT AND REAR BRAKES
- 300mm twin front brake petal discs are gripped by 4-piston radial mounted monobloc calipers.
- The rear brake features a single piston, pin-slide caliper gripping a 250mm petal disc.
- See KIBS for more details on the Ninja 1000 brakes
OPTIONAL PANNIERS (ACCESSORY)
LARGE-VOLUME FUEL TANK
SPORT AND TOURING PERFECTLY BLENDED - KEY FEATURES
- Ninja Supersport styling with comfort
- Kawasaki latest IMU-enhanced electronic package
- KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control)
- KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function)
- KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System)
- Power Mode Selection
- Euro 4 compliant 1,043 cm³ Liquid Cooled, In-line Four
- Assist and Slipper Clutch
- Clean Mount Pannier System
- Remote preload on the rear suspension
- Large Volume Tank
- Relaxed Riding Position
- Taller Double Bubble Adjustable Windscreen
- Wider Fairing Increases Wind Protection
- Wider Rider's seat and longer and reshaped Passengers Seat
SHARP NINJA STYLING
All-new bodywork includes a much sharper front cowl with a decidedly closer resemblance to Kawasaki’s Ninja supersport models. The more aggressive visage is complemented by fierce new LED headlamps. The dynamic and sporty bodywork reflects the Ninja 1000’s exciting street riding potential.
- Supersport-style full-fairing bodywork gives the Ninja 1000 a distinct, head-turning look. The sleek styling also offers a good measure of wind protection, facilitating short touring runs.
- Front cowl design is much sharper, giving the Ninja 1000 a much sportier appearance and greatly increasing its Ninja family resemblance.
- Chin spoilers similar to those on the Ninja H2 and Ninja ZX-10R strengthen the resemblance.
- Sharp, compact design of the LED headlamps contributes to the Ninja 1000’s fierce expression.
- Wider fairings offering increased wind protection cover a portion of the frame for a very integrated look.
- Front turn signals are built into to the fairings. Their more compact design contributes to the Ninja 1000’s sportier image.
- Both Riders and Passenger seat deliver increased comfort.
- 5-way adjustable clutch lever can be set to suit the size of the rider’s hands, contributing to rider comfort.
Engine tuning focused on the feeling the rider gets when opening the throttle. Strong torque is complemented by direct throttle response. Revised engine settings offer even smoother power delivery and cleaner emissions.
- Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve 1,043 cm³ In-line Four offers impressive power (105 kW (143 PS)) and strong torque.
- Good over-rev characteristics mean the power does not drop off suddenly at high rpm
- Power delivery is quite linear, but the engine spins up noticeably faster from about 7,000 rpm onwards. Silky smooth response from mid-high rpm ensures excellent driveability
- Revised ECU settings contribute to even smoother power delivery, facilitating control and contributing to rider comfort and confidence, and deliver cleaner emissions, ensuring various market regulations (including Euro 4) are cleared.
ENHANCED INTAKE NOTE
Designed specifically so that the acceleration could be enjoyed aurally as well as physically, the carefully crafted auditory note of the intake is a key component of the street riding exhiliration offered by the Ninja 1000.
A relaxed riding position that can accommodate everything from city riding to touring to sport riding, and numerous bike-life-enhancing features, the Ninja 1000 complements its street riding excitement with a depth not available on Super-Naked or supersport models.
Touring and two-up potential is increased thanks to the genuine luggage accessories, comfortable seats and easy adjustability. This blend of comfort and control allows the rider to enjoy a variety of riding situations.
- The wider mirrors and the separate, raised handlebars contribute to the sporty and comfortable riding position.
- Now that the standard tandem grips are compatible with the clean-mount system, mounting the panniers is as simple as sliding them onto the slots on the grips and the pannier supports integrated into tandem footpeg stays.
- The front and the rear foot pegs are rubber coated for comfort and grip.
(Optional accessory panniers shown in this image)
|Model||Ninja 1000 (ZX1000WKF)|
|Engine Type||In-line 4-cylinder, liquid- cooled.|
|Bore and Stroke||77.0 x 56.0 mm|
|Valve system||DOHC 16 valve|
|Fuel system||DFI 4 X 38 mm with oval sub throttles|
|Ignition||TCBI with Digital Advance|
|Transmission||6-speed with Positive Neutral finder and Assist and Slipper Clutch|
|Suspension - front||41 mm inverted fork with stepless compression and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability|
|Suspension - rear||Horizontal Back-link, gas-charged, with stepless rebound damping and remote spring preload adjustability|
|Wheel travel - f/r||120/138 mm|
|Ground clearance||135 mm|
|Brakes - front||Dual 300 mm semi-floating petal discs with radial mounted, monobloc, opposed 4-Piston callipers and ABS|
|Brakes - rear||Single 250 mm petal disc with Single-Piston calliper and ABS|
|Wheels Size-front rear||3.50-17.0 6.00-17.0|
|Tyre Size-front rear||120/70-ZR17 Tubeless 190/50-ZR17 Tubeless|
|L x W x H||2,105 x 790 x 1,170 - 1,230 mm|
|Seat height||820 mm|
|Fuel capacity||19.0 litres|
|Curb mass||231 kg|
|Max Power||104.5 kW @ 10,000 rpm|
|Max Torque||111.0 N.m @ 7,300 rpm|
|Colour/s||Metallic Spark Black with Metallic Graphite Grey or Stormcloud Blue with Metallic Matte Carbon Grey|
|Warranty||24 Months Unlimited Kilometres|